Restrictions for KARTING sessions under COVID-19
UK Government guidance
Please note these could change should new guidelines come into place.
- Spectators are allowed at the circuit; however full details must be given for track n trace purposes.
- Events will be run with a maximum of sixteen karts per group.
- All paperwork should be completed and returned to the office by email before the event.
- Drivers are encouraged to bring their own full-face helmets where possible.
- Everyone to have their temperature taken at the circuit and anyone with a high temperature will be asked to leave the circuit.
- Drivers will be supplied with clean gloves and a balaclava.
- Drivers are to follow all social-distancing measures in place.
- Drivers are to follow the direction of staff at all times.
- A separate area will be provided for changing into overalls.
- A separate area will be provided for the issue of helmets if required.
- A driver briefing video will be shown on the day - chairs are not to be moved.
- Outside toilets will be available.
- No showers will be available.
- Helmets will be sanitised after each session.
- Anyone not following these rules, or not adhering to social distancing measures, will be asked to leave the venue.
Please note: It is a requirement that everyone wears a face covering at all times when in buildings. These are not supplied by the circuit so please bring your own.