Restrictions for KART TESTING events under COVID-19
UK Government guidance
Please note these could change should new guidelines come into place.
- We will be running 15 karts per group: Bambinos, Cadets, Juniors, Seniors and Pro-karts.
- Driver plus one person, plus any team mechanics.
- 10-minute sessions through the day per group as above.
- No spectators.
- No helmet or suit hire available on the day - Drivers must provide your own equipment.
- No sharing karts - strictly one kart, one driver.
- All paperwork to be completed before the day and retuned by email to the office before the event.
- No extra drivers on the day.
- All drivers and plus one and mechanics to have temperature taken before entering the circuit and anyone with a temperature not allowed entry.
- Mobile catering to be open.
- Outside toilets to be open.
- No showers.
- No overnight camping.
- Driver briefing/flags to be sent before the event again signed and returned by email before the event.
- Wrist bands to be given out on the gate.
- Anyone NOT following the rules OR adhering to the social distancing measurement’s in place will be asked to leave the venue.