Restrictions for O/D KART TESTING under COVID-19
UK Government guidance
Please note these could change should new guidelines come into place.
- Karts to be run in sessions.
- Driver plus one person, plus any team mechanics.
- No spectators.
- No helmet or suit hire available on the day - Drivers must provide your own equipment.
- No sharing karts - strictly one kart, one driver.
- All payments and paperwork to be completed before the day of the event, and returned by email to the circuit.
- No extra drivers on the day.
- All drivers and plus one and mechanics to have temperature taken before entering the circuit and anyone with a temperature not allowed entry.
- Mobile catering to be open.
- Outside toilets to be open.
- No showers.
- Driver briefing/flags to be sent before the event.
- Wrist bands to be given out on the gate.
- Anyone NOT following the rules OR adhering to the social distancing measurement’s in place will be asked to leave the venue.