Restrictions for KART TESTING events under COVID-19
UK Government guidance
Please note these could change should new guidelines come into place.
- Karts to be run in sessions.
- Driver plus one person, plus any team mechanics.
- No spectators.
- No helmet or suit hire available on the day - drivers must provide their own equipment.
- If you are sharing a kart then steering wheel and seat must be sanitised between sessions.
- All payments and paperwork to be completed before the day and retuned by email to the office before the event.
- No extra drivers on the day.
- All drivers and plus one and mechanics to have temperature taken before entering the circuit and anyone with a temperature not allowed entry.
- Outside toilets to be open.
- No showers.
- Driver briefing/flags to be sent before the event.
- Wrist bands to be given out on the gate.
- Anyone NOT following the rules OR adhering to the social distancing measurements in place will be asked to leave the venue.