Restrictions for BIKE ATTACK events under COVID-19
UK Government guidance
Please note these could change should new guidelines come into place.
- No spectators.
- Only one rider plus one allowed into the circuit on your booked day.
- No helmet hire on the day. Riders to supply own equipment.
- All paperwork to be completed before the day and return by email to the office before the event with a copy of your MOT and driving licence.
- Riders briefing/flags to be sent before the event for you to read through.
- All riders to have their temperature taken before entering the site and anyone with a temperature will not be allowed into the venue.
- Wrist bands to be given out at the gate.
- Mobile catering unit will be open.
- Outside toilets will be open.
- No showers.
- Riders to arrive 30 minutes before their session.
- Maximum amount of time to stay at the circuit is 1 hour unless you are doing multiple sessions.
- Anyone NOT following the rules OR adhering to the social distancing measurement’s in place will be asked to leave the venue.
Please note: It is now a requirement that everyone wears a face covering at all times when at the venue. These are not supplied by the circuit so please bring your own.