Restrictions for ACU BIKE TESTING under COVID-19
UK Government guidance
Please note these could change should new guidelines come into place.
- Open to riders with a valid ACU licence and bike to ACU standard.
- One rider allowed into the circuit on your booked day, plus one and parent or guardian if under 18 year of age.
- No spectators.
- Riders to be split into 2-hour sessions.
- Maximum of 25 riders per group.
- No bike sharing.
- No helmet hires available on the day - riders must provide own equipment to ACU standard.
- All paperwork to be completed before the day and retuned by email to the office before the event.
- All riders and mechanics to have temperature taken before entering the circuit and anyone with a temperature not allowed entry.
- Wrist bands to be given out on the gate.
- Riders to park in designated parking areas.
- All social distancing signs to be followed.
- Noise readings will be taken.
- Mobile catering will be open.
- Outside toilets will be open.
- No showers.
- Anyone NOT following the rules OR adhering to the social distancing measurement’s in place will be asked to leave the venue.