Restrictions for SUPER-MOTO TESTING under COVID-19
UK Government guidance
Please note these could change should new guidelines come into place.
- Open to riders with a valid ACU Licence, Super-Moto Licence, full bike licence or evidence of race experience.
- One rider allowed into the circuit on your booked day, plus one mechanic and parent or guardian if under 18 year of age.
- No spectators.
- Riders to be split into groups.
- Maximum of 25 riders per group.
- No bike sharing.
- No helmet hires available on the day - riders must provide their own equipment to ACU standard.
- All paperwork to be completed before the day and retuned by email to the office before the event.
- All riders and mechanics to have temperature taken before entering the circuit and anyone with a temperature not allowed entry.
- Wrist bands to be given out on the gate.
- Riders to park in designated parking areas.
- All social distancing signs to be followed.
- Noise readings to be taken.
- Mobile catering to be open.
- Outside toilets to be open.
- No showers.
- Anyone NOT following the rules OR adhering to the social distancing measurement’s in place will be asked to leave the venue.
Please note: It is now a requirement that everyone wears a face covering at all times when at the venue. These are not supplied by the circuit so please bring your own.