Restrictions for TRACK ATTACK events under COVID-19
UK Government guidance
Please note these could change should new guidelines come into place.
- One driver plus one person allowed into the circuit on your booked day.
- No spectators.
- No helmet hires available on the day - dDrivers must provide your own equipment.
- No passengers allowed on the day.
- No second drivers allowed on the day.
- All paperwork to be completed before the day and retuned by email to the office before the event along with a copy of your MOT and your driving licence.
- Driver briefing/flags to be sent before the event again signed and returned by email before the event.
- No extra drivers on the day.
- All drivers and plus one to have temperature taken before entering the circuit and anyone with a temperature not allowed entry.
- Wrist bands to be given out on the gate.
- Mobile catering to be open.
- Outside toilets to be open.
- No showers.
- Drivers to arrive 30 minutes before their session.
- Maximum amount of time to stay at the circuit is 1 hour (unless booking more sessions).
- Anyone NOT following the rules OR adhering to the social distancing measurement’s in place will be asked to leave the venue.