Restrictions for CAR TRACK DAY events under COVID-19
UK Government guidance
Please note these could change should new guidelines come into place.
- No spectators.
- One driver plus one person allowed into the circuit on your booked day.
- No helmet hires available on the day - Drivers must provide your own equipment.
- Passengers are allowed; these also need to be pre-booked.
- 2nd Drivers are allowed; these also need to be pre-booked.
- All paperwork to be completed before the day and retuned by email to the office before the event along with a copy of your MOT and your driving licence.
- Driver briefing/flags to be sent before the event again signed and returned by email before the event.
- All drivers and plus one to have temperature taken before entering the circuit and anyone with a temperature not allowed entry.
- Wrist bands to be given out on the gate.
- Mobile catering to be open.
- Outside toilets to be open.
- No showers.
- Drivers to arrive 30 minutes before their session.
- Anyone NOT following the rules OR adhering to the social distancing measurement’s in place will be asked to leave the venue.
Please note: all 2nd drivers and passengers must be family members or from your 'bubble' and must wear a facemask/balaclava in the car. These are not supplied by the circuit so you must bring your own. It is also the responsibility of the drivers to sanitise the steering wheel, gear stick, seats and handles of the car between swapping over.