Restrictions for DRIFT events under COVID-19
UK Government guidance
Please note these could change should new guidelines come into place.
- No spectators.
- One driver plus one person allowed into the circuit on your booked day.
- 60 places maximum - either caged or non-caged places. A driver cannot book into both.
- Open Pit Lane will be running.
- No helmet hires available on the day - drivers must provide your own equipment.
- Passengers are allowed; these also need to be pre-booked.
- 2nd drivers are allowed; these also need to be pre-booked.
- All paperwork to be completed before the day and retuned by email to the office before the event.
- All drivers and plus one to have temperature taken before entering the circuit and anyone with a temperature not allowed entry.
- Mobile catering to be open.
- Outside toilets to be open.
- No showers.
- No overnight camping.
- Driver briefing to be held in the Pit Lane (markings on the floor for social distancing).
- Wrist bands to be given out after attending briefing.
- Tyre team on hand.
- These days will be noise tested.
- Anyone NOT following the rules OR adhering to the social distancing measurement’s in place will be asked to leave the venue.
Please note: all 2nd drivers and passengers must be family members or from your 'bubble' and must wear a facemask/balaclava in the car. These are not supplied by the circuit so you must bring your own. It is also the responsibility of the drivers to sanitise the steering wheel, gear stick, seats and handles of the car between swapping over.