Restrictions for DRIFT events under COVID-19
UK Government guidance
Please note these could change should new guidelines come into place.
- A limited number of spectators will be allowed, however they MUST buy tickets in advance from the Three Sisters website > threesisterscircuit.co.uk/more/spectator-tickets
- Passengers are allowed, who also need to be pre-booked (face coverings must be used when in the car).
- Second drivers are allowed, who also need to be pre-booked (the car must be sanitised when changing drivers).
- No extra drivers allowed on the day.
- 60 places maximum - either caged or non-caged places. A driver cannot book into both.
- Open Pit Lane will be running.
- No helmet hires available on the day - drivers must provide your own equipment.
- Passengers are allowed; these also need to be pre-booked.
- 2nd drivers are allowed; these also need to be pre-booked.
- All paperwork to be completed before the day and retuned by email to the office before the event.
- All drivers and plus one to have temperature taken before entering the circuit and anyone with a temperature not allowed entry.
- Mobile catering to be open.
- Outside toilets to be open.
- No showers.
- No overnight camping.
- Driver briefing to be held in the Pit Lane (markings on the floor for social distancing).
- Wrist bands to be given out after attending briefing.
- Tyre team on hand.
- These days will be noise tested.
- Anyone NOT following the rules OR adhering to the social distancing measurement’s in place will be asked to leave the venue.
Please note: all 2nd drivers and passengers must wear a face-mask in the car, as well as the drivers. These are not supplied by the circuit so please bring your own. It is also the responsibility of the driver to sanitise the steering wheel, gear stick, seats and handles of the car between swapping over.