Restrictions for KART SCHOOL and KART CLUB events under COVID-19
UK Government guidance
Please note these could change should new guidelines come into place.
- Please note these could change should new guidelines come into place.
- We will be running a maximum 6 karts per group.
- Driver and maximum of two adults/guardians and siblings can attend.
- No spectators.
- All paperwork to be completed before the day and retuned by email to the office before the event.
- Drivers are encouraged to bring their own full-face helmets where possible.
- All drives and other personnel to have temperature taken on arrival and anyone with a temperature will be asked to leave the circuit.
- Drivers will be supplied with bagged gloves and a balaclava if required.
- Drivers and parent/guardians to follow social distancing measure in place.
- Drivers to follow direction of staff at all times.
- Instructors to wear mask when in close proximity of pupil.
- Separate area for changing into overalls.
- Separate area for helmets (if required).
- Outside toilets to be open.
- No showers.
- Overalls to be washed after each time they are used.
- Helmets to be sanitised and stored for 72 hours before they are used again.
- Kart steering wheels and seats to be sanitised after each session.
- Anyone not following the rules or not adhering to the social distancing measures in place will be asked to leave the venue.
Please note: It is now a requirement that everyone wears a face covering at all times when at the venue. These are not supplied by the circuit so please bring your own.