Restrictions for KARTING sessions under COVID-19
UK Government guidance
Please note these could change should new guidelines come into place.
- No spectators are allowed at the circuit.
- Events will be run with a maximum of twelve karts per group.
- Only booked drivers and a plus one from the same family may attend unless a driver is under 18 years of age.
- All paperwork should be completed and returned to the office by email before the event.
- Drivers are encouraged to bring their own full-face helmets where possible.
- All drivers and other personnel are to have their temperature taken at the circuit.
- Anyone with a high temperature will be asked to leave the circuit.
- Drivers will be supplied with new bagged gloves and a balaclava.
- Drivers are to follow all social-distancing measures in place.
- Drivers are to follow the direction of staff at all times.
- A separate area will be provided for changing into overalls.
- A separate area will be provided for the issue of helmets if required.
- A driver briefing video will be shown on the day - chairs are not to be moved.
- Outside toilets will be available.
- No showers will be available.
- Overalls will be washed after each use.
- Helmets will be sanitised and stored for 72 hours before re-use.
- Kart steering wheels and seats will be sanitised after each karting session.
- Anyone not following these rules, or not adhering to social distancing measures, will be asked to leave the venue.