Race Regulations for 4-Stroke Pro-Kart Endurance Races
We want the races to be competitive but it's important that everyone stays safe, so here are some basic rules and regulations that all karts and drivers must follow:
- All drivers must attend the briefing - if you don’t make the briefing you cannot take part in the race.
- All karts must race on Bridgestone YDS Slick tyres.
- All karts must have chain guards fitted.
- All drivers must wear all-in-one race suits, gloves and full-face helmets.
- There will be a staggered grid for 2-hour races.
- Minimum of three pit stops to be made during the race - one of these to be a fuel stop.
- Only Three Sisters fuel is to be used.
- GX200: weight limit is 185kg.
- GX200 Gearing: 22-tooth clutch drum and 64-tooth axle sprocket.
- GX160 gearing: 22-tooth clutch and 66-tooth axle sprocket.
- At each pit stop you must stop on the weigh bridge. For every kilo the kart is under 180kg, a 30-second penalty will be given.
- Only the driver at the time is allowed in the scrutineering bay for refuel and weigh-in.
- Driver changes to be made in the pit lane.
- Drivers must stop in the stop-box at the bottom of the pit lane, indicated by four traffic cones.
- Any work or running repairs to the karts must be done in the paddock and not the pit lane.
- All drivers must be aware of the meanings of the various flag signals.
- High visibility vests are to be worn by all drivers once the pit lane lights are turned on, or when advised by Three Sisters staff.
- All instructions and directions given by Three Sisters staff must be adhered to without question.
Failure to conform to the above rules could mean that you will be asked to leave the circuit and may not be allowed to re-join the race . in extreme circumstances you will not be allowed to race at Three Sisters Circuit again. The regulations used nationwide can be found by clicking here (address for link required).